[Nfbf-l] Auction and Door Prizes

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Wed May 22 00:35:22 UTC 2013

Friends and Neighbors, Colleagues and Associates, Sons and Daughters,
Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls,
The best time of the year is just days away. The NFBF State Convention is
nearly ready to kick off. We can't wait to see you all. The Auction on
Saturday  Night is all set and will take place at 8PM after the Wine and Cheese
reception.  For the first time in NFBF History we will be able to take CREDIT
CARDS to pay  for your wonderfully exciting items. We will also be
auctioning off our Guest  Talking Book Reader ( Surprise) to the highest bidder for
breakfast together.  This is usually one of the highlights of the evening.
When you get to the Hotel,  please drop off your Auction Items at the
Registration Desk. Patty and  I will pick them up from there. Please Bring items
that you would be  excited about having. I am bringing  a Magnavox 13 inch TV
/ with built in  DVD Player and Remote. Door Prizes you can also drop off at
Registration.  Cash Door Prizes please give to me personally or to Gloria.
Please make sure the  amount and Chapter giving the cash is on the Envelope.
Blessings to all and see you soon.
Dwight

Dwight D. Sayer
Consultant