[Nfbf-l] Reminder for those going to the baseball game

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 23 11:19:55 UTC 2013

Hi Miranda,

If you can receive the game with that app it might work.  I've not tried
that but I have used the MLB app for the iPhone and it works great.  The
only thing you will notice with apps like this is a delay between the time
the play actually happens in real time and when you hear it.  You could
check this our by listening to a game on a radio and with the app at the
same time.  Ordinarily that wouldn't matter but if you are at the game a
radio would probably give you a faster description.

Thanks,
Jim