[Nfbf-l] FABS election results

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue May 28 20:13:24 UTC 2013

Avita we, FABS are excited that you joined and became a board member.
We are also looking forward  into working with you. Holly and Denise,
yes the penny wars was a great sucess. The winner of the penny wars
was the parents division. However, they donated  there half back to
FABS. We, FABS thank everyone who help made this a fun and exciting
event.

Miranda Kilby
FABS Vice President