[Nfbf-l] FABS election results

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue May 28 21:29:55 UTC 2013

Congratulations to Paul and his entire board. You all have such great
energy and enthusiasm !!!
Dwight
Dwight D. Sayer
President:
National Association of blind Veterans
NFB Central Florida Chapter
First VP:
NFB of Florida
Vice Chair:
Florida Rehab Council
Board Member:
Lighthouse Works
Missionaries for Blind Children

Dwight D. Sayer
Consultant
PO Box 784957
Winter  Garden, Fl. 34778
Office-Mobile-(321)  948-1466
Email-mister.consultant50 at gmail.com
Web  Site-www.disability-consultant.com

In a message dated 5/28/2013 4:23:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mbkilby at gmail.com writes:

Avita  we, FABS are excited that you joined and became a board member.
We are also  looking forward  into working with you. Holly and Denise,
yes the  penny wars was a great sucess. The winner of the penny wars
was the parents  division. However, they donated  there half back to
FABS. We, FABS  thank everyone who help made this a fun and exciting
event.

Miranda  Kilby
FABS Vice President

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/valkemadenise%40aol.com

--
Miranda Kilby

‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful   citizens
can change the  world:  Indeed it is the only thing that ever has….'
Margaret  Meade

Nfbf-l mailing  list
Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org