[Nfbf-l] FABS election results

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 29 12:46:21 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,
It was neat having the opportunity to run the FABS elections. There was so
much enthusiasm in the student division and that so gladdens my heart. I'm
convinced that the new board is full of talented students who want to engage
in all kinds of valuable undertakings. Congratulations one and all!

Warmly,
Kathy Davis