[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Lost and Found

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Wed May 29 16:58:24 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

Sorry to take so long to post this, but I have a department of Revenue audit
in my conference room today for one of my clients. I received an email from
the Hilton Hotel. Someone has left a Kindle in room 1310 our hospitality
room. Please let us  know who it is. It can be mailed to you.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

National Federation of the Blind

3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa, Fl 33629