[Nfbf-l] happy birthday to 3 terrific people!

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Nov 3 13:17:57 UTC 2013

We want to say thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes as well as
their prayers and thoughts as we go through this difficult time.

I want to also say a very special thanks to Sherri Brun for keeping everyone
up to date on what is happening with me.  Sherri has been doing a great job
indeed.

I will be seeing my Oncologist tomorrow, Monday 11/04 and I don't really
know where it goes from there but I am sure that Sherri will keep you all
posted.

Thanks to everyone so much,
Jim and Kim Ellsworth