[Nfbf-l] Veterans Day Thank YOU!

MisterAdvocate at aol.com MisterAdvocate at aol.com
Sun Nov 10 18:29:11 UTC 2013

To All MY  Brothers and Sisters of the Armed Forces,

Monday is  Veterans Day, the day we all come together to honor
our  Veterans and Active Duty Armed Forces for the service they provided so
 unselfishly. They have given to the
United  States of America all that was requested of them and then some.
Many paid the  ultimate price
for our  nation, and I pray the Nation will never forget this. In these
trying times I  fear we will once again be
called  upon to fight for our freedom, but I know we will meet the
challenge as we  always have given of ourselves so
that our  Nation will remain the land of the free and the home of the
brave. Thank you  again my fellow Veterans for your service, your
commitment  and your undying love of our country and it’s principles.

Dwight D.  Sayer
President,
The National  Association of Blind Veterans
PO Box  784957
Winter Garden, Fl.  34778
Office & Mobile:  (321) 948-1466
Fax –(321) 248-0216