[Nfbf-l] Today I found out many crosswalk signal buttons don't doanything when you press them

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 5 17:07:34 UTC 2013

Wow, some of that sounds crazy.  Canada remains civilized in this area, it
sounds like, as in so many other areas.  When I lived in Stuart, Florida,
the town did install at least two audible traffic signals, one at the corner
of Kanner Highway and Monterey, the other at Kanner and U.S. Route 1, both
very wide intersections with heavy vehicle traffic and both with medians.
It seemed to me that those signals always worked whenever I used them, and
they would give verbal commands like "Wait."  I thought those were really
nice additions at those intersections, but I think one still needs to have
proper mobility skills, whether those signals work or not.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.