[Nfbf-l] YIPPEE!! Keep the votescoming! HelplittleAldenPorterwin ...

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 10:50:54 UTC 2013

I have been reading the posts with interest (and some envy? lol). What a blessing for Alden and his family!! I have not seen the SMART Brailler myself, but it sounds like a wonderful tool. As an educator, I know how important it is to ensure a student is learning correctly. Very difficult to unlearn mistakes. Holly, you are spot on with your assessment of that.

Hope meet Alden and his family at convention this summer!

Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark Twain