[Nfbf-l] Iowa now allows visually impaired citizensto carrygunslegally

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Tue Sep 10 23:23:40 UTC 2013

     Excuse me for butting in here, but we all have a right to our own
opinions and there is nothing that requires that we justify them to you or
anyone else. In my experience, those who justify their opinions by rudely
challenging and prejudging  other people, want to prove their opinions are
the  right ones,  not just that they have the right to them.