[Nfbf-l] Dear Sherri, A lot of Credit goes to you Dear Friend! Congratulations! Well Done!

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 12 21:11:47 UTC 2013

Dear Sherri,
Oh my goodness, this is fantastic!
Congratulations Dear Friend!
You certainly deserve a lot of the credit for bringing up your Daughter in
the right way for her to be the lady she is today!
To you goes a lot of the Pride and Glory!
With Warm Regards,
God Bless,
Alan
Plantation, Florida

Sherri,
You should be very proud of Robin! Congratulations Robin, what an honor!
Keep up the great work you are doing.
Holly

Sent from my iPhone