[Nfbf-l] so proud of my daughter Robin Hicks

Lady Giggy ladygiggy at comcast.net
Sat Sep 14 20:15:32 UTC 2013

Sherrie,
>From listening to your remarks on this list, I can tell that you, too, are
an inspiration for many people.  When I read the article concerning your
daughter, my heart was touched with gladness, and you should be proud of
Robin.  She is one of those blessings in life that many people with
challenges need to enhance their quality of living.
A sincere congratulation to Robin!!! .
Willie