[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Fwd: Re: [NFBF-Leaders] RE: Chuck Hietala

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Wed Sep 18 01:24:05 UTC 2013

petercerullo at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: petercerullo <petercerullo at aol.com>
To: kdavisnfbf <kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com>
Sent: Mon, Sep 16, 2013 9:24 pm
Subject: Re: [NFBF-Leaders] RE: [Nfbf-l] Chuck Hietala

  On behalf of my wife Jeanie and I, we are sending out a special prayer blessing of comfort, strength and healing to Chuck for a speedy recovery.  Debbie you and your lovely husband are two of the coolest people on the planet and I want you to know that both the wife and I care very much, straight from the heart, Peter & Jean Cerullo

                                                                                Reply via web post                                                              Reply to sender                                                               Reply to group                                                Start a New Topic                                                   Messages in this topic                 (5)                                                                    Recent Activity:                                                                         Visit Your Group

         .