[Nfbf-l] EVENTS COMMITEE REMINDER

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sun Sep 22 19:42:33 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

This is a reminder that a teleconference will  be held tomorrow Monday
evening September 23  8pm.We will be discussing the 2014  state convention
in Daytona Beach Florida. The convention will take place January  17-20,will
be meeting at the Daytona Beach Resort Hotel. Peter Cerullo will be speaking
on all the  Daytona Beach Chapter's plans . I would like to have one member
from each chapter and Division and several from the Daytona Beach chapter.

Agenda

1.Roll Call

2.Committee's Mission

3. Sub-Committees

4. Greater Dayton's plans so far  Peter Cerullo President

5.Reservationsand Transportation 877 644-3239 2700 N Atlantic Blvd. Daytona
Beach,Fl.32108

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa FL 33629