[Nfbf-l] Disney world takes privileges from disabled guests? What's this all about?

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 23:28:14 UTC 2013

Hello:

   *. Why should the "disabled" be entitled to special privileges?  I certainly believe and support equal rights for everyone: however, I do not support special privileges.  In my opinion, expectations like these by certain members of the 'disabled" community significantly contribute to the general publics' misconceptions of what a "disabled" individual's capabilities are.

In conclusion, if one wants special privileges at an amusement park, pay for the privelege just like anyone else does.

          Bob Clark