[Nfbf-l] read:

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 20:36:14 UTC 2013

Peter, well said! I too, served for many years in the USSN as did my Father,
brothers, and uncles throughout our generations in my family. My son is now
in his 17th year in the USN and my nephew, whom is like a son to me as well
is in his 18th year in the USMC! I can empathize with Mr. Robetrts as some
of our veterans are unable to do many trhings other than simply use their
eyesight anymore! GI say " GOD  bless them all!" and may all of  us that are
able to speak freely to each other and to our government officials, we
should always find a way to take care of them!! KH