[Nfbf-l] (no subject)

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Sep 28 02:49:09 UTC 2013

Oh my, I'm praying for Jody and her Mom. Since my dear Mom is presently in a
rehab facility after breaking her hip, I know the sadness that comes with
seeing your Mom go through such difficulty. Thanks, Peter, for letting us
know about this. Jody is the Secretary of our Florida Association of Guide
Dog Users.

Blessings
Sherrill O'Brien