[Nfbf-l] Dear Debbie, Thank you for your response: The iGlasses Ultrasonic Mobility Aid

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 2 14:41:18 UTC 2014

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for your response regarding : The iGlasses Ultrasonic Mobility Aid

Well, I guess I will invest in a pair!

I have so many scars on my forehead it is not funny!

LOL!

I hope to join you and Tom one of these days, although I must say Saturday
is not  the ideal day for me, but I shall try very hard perhaps next month.
I am just involved in so many groups, the United States Braille Chess
Association, which I am Vice President, a Chat Community called Blind Cafe,
which I am on the Board of Directors, well, lots of groups and
organizations, and still trying to get Broward County to feel like home.
I need a GPS system very bad, as my wife drives around in circles looking
for addresses!
LOL!
Thanks again Debbie.
My best to Tom!