[Nfbf-l] It was a joke

lball42 at tampabay.rr.com lball42 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 3 21:54:26 UTC 2014

Joe I just have to write to you because I thought you little joke was great. It is too bad that some people get bent out of shape so easily. Please what ever you do do not lose your sense of humor. Laughter is the best medicine. I can relate because I am always joking around and a lot of times people take it too seriously, and that was gracious of you to send an explain although you did not need to. See ya Larry Ball