[Nfbf-l] Focus Group Flyer

MisterAdvocate at aol.com MisterAdvocate at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 21:36:40 UTC 2014

Assistive Technology Focus  Group

Conducted By: Illinois  Institute of Technology
Sponsored By: Telemedicine  and Advanced Technology Research Center
U.S. military veterans who are totally blind or have  minimal light
perception only are needed to participate in a two-hour focus  group designed to
help researchers understand the perspectives of individuals  on vision implant
technology.
Participants must agree to listen to an audiotape of  an informational
session before meeting in a focus group. The focus groups  will be audio and
video recorded at a meeting room or classroom in the Chicago  area.
Eligibility  Requirements:
•  Primary language is English
• Totally blind or with light perception  only
·     Able to comfortably sit through a two hour focus  group
• Able to travel to the greater Chicago  area
For additional information about the study and/or to  schedule an
appointment, please contact:
Alicia  Mattox
Ph: (248) 320-6749
E: _amattox at hawk.iit.edu_ (mailto:amattox at hawk.iit.edu)