[Nfbf-l] latest update on our friend Jim Ellsworth

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 17:48:36 UTC 2014

The news still sounds good.

2 hours ago

Recently Jim went for a petscan and on the same day had a scheduled
appointment with his Oncologist. As far as the cancer is concerned the
Imbruvica is doing what it is supposed to. There was a marked reduction in
the size of the sites where cancer is present. This was really good news and
Most of his blood levels where good as well including the LDH level which
dropped markedly and that is also good. The petscan did show something in
one of Jim's lungs which the doctor didn't seem to think was very
significant but he wanted it checked out anyway just to be sure so Jim has
an appointment with a Pulmanologist in a couple of days and it is unknown at
this time what they plan to do at this appointment. Once we know something
we will update the blog.

heart

Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com