[Nfbf-l] DBS Public Forum

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Tue Apr 22 16:17:29 UTC 2014

Hello!  I've tried to contact the Florida Relay Service to find out how I
can access it and had to leave a message.  No one has returned my calls
since the last public forum.  I had a difficult time hearing the forum
because I wear hearing aids and the sounds were either too distracted
because some did not mute their phones or the speakers did not speak
clearly.  I was advised to contact Florida Relay Service.

I did asked if this was available in voice and they told me it was only
available in sign...and when I questioned that because I don't depend on
sign, have a hard time following it they still insisted that I contact
Florida Relay Services.  So what happens when you don't get a response?

Does this mean that those who are hearing impaired get lost in the system
because they don't get sufficient accomodations for conference calls?  Pleae
advise.

Thank you and have a good day!
Darlene Laibl-Crowe