[Nfbf-l] Congratulation

Doreen Franklin nfbslcsec at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 23:26:32 UTC 2014

Joe and Kitty,
Congrats on a great accomplishment and the award!!!!

*Doreen Franklin*
*Secretary, St Lucie Chapter*
*National Federation of the Blind*
*772-284-4458*

characteristic that defines a person or our future. Every day, NFB raises
the expectations of people who are blind because low expectations create
obstacles between people who are blind and  our dreams. You can have the
life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.