[Nfbf-l] Children's Christmas Party

lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 8 21:52:09 UTC 2014

Dear Parents,

The Florida Outreach Center for the Blind would like to invite you and your
family to our annual Children’s Christmas party. It will be held from 5:00
to 6:30 P.M. on Saturday, December 13th in the Community Room at the Village
of Palm Springs City Hall. The address is 226Cypress Lane, Palm Springs, FL
33461 (Same place as last year's party).

Directions: Take I-95 to Forest Hill Blvd. and go west;
Take Forest Hill Blvd. to Congress Ave. and turn left (south);
Go to the 2nd traffic light and make a right on Dolan Rd. (west);
Take Dolan Rd. to Cyprus Ln. and make a left (south);
When you get to the end of Cyprus Ln., make a left and go past the Police
Station and Fire Department;
It will be about the 2nd driveway on the right.

There will be a special visit from Santa Clause who will have a special gift
for each boy and girl. There will be door prizes, a holiday craft, games,
prizes, refreshments and much more. It is occasions like this that give us
an opportunity to share valuable support and resources with one another.

Parents need to R.S.V.P. so Santa and his elves will know how many boys and
girls to make gifts for. All children must be blind or visually impaired or
a sibling of a blind or visually-impaired child and no older than sixteen
years of age. If your family plans to attend our party, please contact me at
the below telephone number or E-Mail address. We look forward to celebrating
this special holiday with you and your family.

 Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 642-0005
E-Mail: info_focb at bellsouth.net