[Nfbf-l] Dear NFB Florida Members, Happy New Year

Alan Dicey adicey at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 30 23:22:08 UTC 2014

Dear NFB Florida  Members,
I would like to wish everyone on our fine list a Prosperous, Healthy, Happy
New Year!
And, why not add something to 2015.
Here is a great new Electronic Magazine directed toward the Blind.
I am subscribed, and I recommend it to all Blind or Visually Impaired folks.
- -

Have you ever desired a newsletter where everything is from a blind
perspective? One that is loaded with informative articles such as interviews
with the movers and shakers of the blind community, modern and future
technologies, book reviews on already existing audio books, or even crafts
that are specifically tailored to being blind friendly.
You may have the need to search for a Braille device or sell an electronic
gadget.  We have the perfect venue to advertise the sale or the desire for
such unique items.  Wait no more!  Starting in early 2015 a new and exciting
newsletter will be launched.  It will be distributed via email as an
attachment at the beginning of each month.
The even more exciting thing is that it will not cost you a penny.  It is
completely free to its subscribers.  If you want to add your name to the
email distribution list and be assured we will not use your email for any
other reason other than to send you the monthly newsletter.  Send an email
info at theblindperspective.com
with the word subscribe in the subject line and we will add you to the email
list.  Feel free to go to
www.theblindperspective.com
 for periodical updates and developing news as it happens.
Be plugged into The BLIND PERSPECTIVE where we aim to keep you entertained
and informed!

With Best Regards,
God Bless
Alan and Elizabeth Dicey and our 4 legged one Gatsby
Plantation, Florida