[Nfbf-l] technology question

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Thu Feb 6 22:45:57 UTC 2014

     I currently have a home page called ask.com which comes up when I go to internet explorer. I am having trouble doing searches because ask.com says I need to download an update, but it won't allow me to do so. Can anyone tell me where to go on my computer to delete ask.com and change my home page to something else?

     This is interfering with internet research for my college classes and I need to fix the problem as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kathy