[Nfbf-l] FW: DBS State Plan Public Meeting Notice, Thursday, 3/6, 6-8pm

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Mon Feb 10 19:44:17 UTC 2014

I think this is good news...but I have a question.  I've been sending
information about meetings that the Florida Coordinating Council for the
Deaf and Hard of Hearing is having and they are not being released on the
listserve.  Am I sending to the wrong source?

FCCDHH serves the Deaf-Blind consumers of Florida, too and very interested
in hearing from those who are blind and hearing impaired.

Please let me know what I need to do to correct my mistake.

Thank you,
Darlene