[Nfbf-l] NFB Pledge

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Thu Feb 13 11:21:19 UTC 2014

To Dwight and Federation Family,

This is Federation Patriotism at its best properly defined with one exception replace the word "ensure" with the word "achieve" which means a responsibility to attain and accomplish.

The NFB Pledge " I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution."  Dr. Tenbroek and Red Skelton would be proud.