[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} RE: [NFBF-Leaders] Election for Tampa Bay Chapter

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 24 12:44:23 UTC 2014

Congratulations to everyone.

From: NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com [mailto:NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Gloria Hicks
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 3:01 PM
To: NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com; NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List
Cc: lball42 at tampabay.rr.com; 'Lloyd Matthews'
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Election for Tampa Bay Chapter

Yesterday an election was held at the Tampa Bay Chapter meeting. Here are
the names of the newly elected board of Directors and officers.
Congratulations to all.

President: Maranda Kilby Vice-President: Gloria Hicks Secretary: Sherrill
O'brien Treasurer: Dan Hicks

Board Members: Lloyd Matthews and Tom McCormick. We invite you who are close
to this area to attend our chapter meetings to be held on the fourth
Saturday of each month. 8810 N Himes, Beef O'Brady's

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa FL 33629

813 837-1100

Cell: 813 340-9754

__._,_.___

k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyMzA0OTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDY4MgRtc2dJZAMzMTczBHNlYw
NmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTM5MzE4NTY1Mw--?act=reply&messageNum=3173> Reply
via web post

<mailto:glorianfb at irescue-tax.com?subject=Re%3A%20Election%20for%20Tampa%20B
ay%20Chapter> Reply to sender

<mailto:NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Election%20for%20Tampa%
20Bay%20Chapter> Reply to group

k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyMzA0OTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDY4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudH
BjBHN0aW1lAzEzOTMxODU2NTM-> Start a New Topic

JlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyMzA0OTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDY4MgRtc2dJZAMzMT
czBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM5MzE4NTY1MwR0cGNJZAMzMTcz> Messages in
this topic (1)

5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyMzA0OTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDY4MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN
0aW1lAzEzOTMxODU2NTM-> Visit Your Group

zA0OTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDY4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTM5MzE4NTY1M
w--> Yahoo! Groups

.  <http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy .