[Nfbf-l] NBC New show premiering about growingup withaguide dog...

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Tue Feb 25 20:19:35 UTC 2014

Here are videos about the show if you want to learn more:

Introduction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA7R8Ddurhk

sneak preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mKVavxTjjI

I have not seen the show yet...but if you watch the first link, it says that
this show is a mixture of reality and fiction...it is a comedy.  I, too,
don't agree with feeding a guide people food and etc...but if you watch the
second video..it was cute.  There was one thing that the narrator stated
about how he was replaced by the dog, he was the original guide dog.  I
always called my son my 'seeing eye kid' and retired him at the age of 15
when I received my first guide dog.  (smile)

Reminder that it is coming on tonight at 9:30 on NBC.

It doesn't hurt to laugh once in a while, right?
(smile)
Darlene