[Nfbf-l] Thanks to volunteers @ national 2014

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 20:15:17 UTC 2014

First of all I would like to say thank you to the Florida Association of blind students I know each member work very hard and making this national convention a great one. However, none this would have been able to happen if it wasn't for your organization and for your dedication to the NFB of Florida. For that we thank you so much. Let's go students!

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone