[Nfbf-l] NFB 2014 National Convention "Live The Life You Want"

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 10:44:35 UTC 2014

I agree with Peter.

We had members volunteering at Newsline table, presidential suite, NAGDU table and scheduling, as well as, division meeting. Great to see FL actively participating.

Remember next year is the 75th anniversary of NFB. It should be a great convention. Start planning now to attend.

Sincerely, Denise Valkema by iPhone