[Nfbf-l] Introduction

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 16:12:10 UTC 2014

Welcome Roanna! Where are you from and are you going to UCF?

I am Debby Brackett, mom to Winona, who is headed to Stetson University in a few weeks. Several of Winona's friends are attending UCF. Winona, an avid trumpet player, is blind from ROP.

Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark Twain