[Nfbf-l] Introduction

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 16:25:06 UTC 2014

Greetings Rona,
As a vice president of the Florida Association of blind students, I encourage you to join us this Sunday, July 20 at 6 PM for one of our conference call. The interaction between you and other students can be beneficial to all. I hope to see you there in the contact information is below.
Telephone conference call 209-647-1000 and the access code is 401665.
Best wishes,

Sent from my iPhone