[Nfbf-l] Visually Impaired Students Needed for Research Study - Math in the Dark

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 00:48:11 UTC 2014

University Professor seeking qualified individuals for conducting research
for  Doctoral  project.

Contact information: pmcdermo at nova.edu

Hi Jorge,

I need to recruit a few visually impaired students who know some amount of
Nemeth Braille and beginning algebra at the high school or college level.
The test sessions can be done remotely from the student's home location.

Attached is the official IRB-approved recruitment flyer for my dissertation
research work.  I would appreciate your help in distributing this flyer to
anyone who might have contact with visually impaired students or former
students who would be willing to participate in my research.

Thanks in advance,

Patricia McDermott-Wells

Doctoral Candidate - Nova Southeastern University