[Nfbf-l] Gloria's Father

Doreen Franklin via Nfbf-l nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 12:02:19 UTC 2014

Gloria and Dan
Our prayers are with you and your family! May God comfort you and give you
the strength to get thru this time!

Doreen

--
*Doreen Franklin*
*Secretary, St Lucie Chapter*

characteristic that defines a person or our future. Every day, NFB raises
the expectations of people who are blind because low expectations create
obstacles between people who are blind and  our dreams. You can have the
life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.