[Nfbf-l] Recipe Request

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:26:31 UTC 2014

*Southern-Style Chocolate Gravy*

   -

   *Ingredients *
   -

   Original recipe makes 3 cups
   -

   1/4 cup cocoa
   -

   3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
   -

   3/4 cup white sugar
   -

   2 cups milk
   -

   1 tablespoon butter, softened
   -

   2 teaspoons vanilla

*Directions*

1.Whisk the cocoa, flour, and sugar together in a bowl until there are no
lumps. Pour the milk into the mixture and whisk until well incorporated.
Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring
frequently, until its consistency is similar to gravy, 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir the butter and vanilla into the mixture until the
butter is melted. Serve immediately.