[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Fw: Free Webinar: Easy to Learn and Use AT for Seniors and Tech Novices

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 23:02:01 UTC 2014

Just passing this along.
----- Original Message -----
From: HIMS Inc.
To: flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 4:01 PM
Subject: Free Webinar: Easy to Learn and Use AT for Seniors and Tech Novices

                              Join us for the next installment in our series
of informative webinars:

                              Easy to Learn and Use
                              Assistive Technology for
                              Seniors and Tech Novices

                              Assistive technology that’s hard to learn
doesn't make anything easier for anyone. We’ll discuss some of our most
popular devices for low vision and blind users – that also happen to be some
of the easiest assistive devices to use and to learn.

                              When: Tuesday, November 12, 2014 @ 3:00 PM EST
                              (2:00 PM Central | 1:00 PM Mountain | 12:00 PM
Pacific)
                              We will host a 30-minute presentation followed
by a Q & A period when we will stay on the line to answer any related
questions you may have.  We will cover:

                                a.. How pairing AT with iPads and Tablets
cuts the learning curve in half
                                b.. Ways to help less enthusiastic kids and
adults get excited about new technologies
                                c.. Recommendations of specific AT products
that are especially easy to learn
                                d.. Tips for selecting the best possible
solutions for clients, students or family members
                              An EXCLUSIVE Discount Code Will be Given at
the End of the Live Webinar!
                              >> Click Here to Register Now!
                              If you are unable to make this date/time,
please register using the link above and we'll make sure to send you a
recording after the live session.

                                   Website | Products | News | Events |
Support | Contact Us

      This message was sent to flmom2006 at gmail.com from: