[Nfbf-l] voting in ellections

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 03:43:58 UTC 2014

Greetings,
I doubt you will have any problems with the machine. It is very accessible and the best part about it is that you can vote completely independently. You can even change the speedof the voice over. Good luck and make sure you vote

You can't complain if you don't vote!
Paul Martinez

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone