[Nfbf-l] Donations in Johnnie's Honor

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 12:24:32 UTC 2014

Sylvia, thanks for this. I would like permission to add NFBF Newsline if
that's okay. Johnnie loved Newsline and was a hard worker in the Tallahassee
chapter for it. We have a Newsline fund in our NFBF treasury and I'm sure if
you send checks to our treasurer Gloria and mark them specifically for
Newsline, she will make sure they get to the right place. I hope this meets
with everyone's approval. And to quote Johnnie,
"Cheers"