[Nfbf-l] Donations in Johnnie's Honor

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 00:02:24 UTC 2014

Tinetta, My thoughts and prayers are with the family of Johnnie Slaton. She was truly committed to working on improving the lives of people who are blind. Johnnie knew the Lord in her life. Johnnie is at peace with her Savior.  She was instrumental in advocating for  the Minority Concerns Committee. Love and prayers to the members of the Tallahassee Chapter.

I will pray for her sister and her injury as she mourns the loss of Johnnie.

Marilyn Baldwin

Marilyn Baldwin
commmdb at aol.com