[Nfbf-l] inspiring those who are physically challenged

lball42 at tampabay.rr.com lball42 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 19 18:06:14 UTC 2014

I started to watch your video and became slightly angry. Us who are really disabled and cannot walk or run do not have a place beside you. People like us would dearly give up our arms for a chance to walk or run without pain. Your preaching to the choir will not cut it. I looked at your video and did not consider you disabled. Sorry but I must speak my piece. Good luck out there. Larry