[Nfbf-l] Update on the Braille and Talking Book library

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 4 22:24:54 UTC 2014

Pat:
I am so sorry to hear this. Susan and her staff were very helpful when the Gainesville chapter was recruiting members back in May and sent out a flyer I prepared. I hope that the library will continue to be a valuable resource in our efforts to inform and educate as the library districts in the state of Florida do inform on organizations and events in the communities.

My FOLA renewal is in the mail. Great job on the newsletter.
Best Regards,
Judy Hamilton
Gainesville Chapter