[Nfbf-l] anti-virus

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 21:41:11 UTC 2014

Hello Kathy.  This message I sent about Microsoft Security Essentials is out of date.  I now use AVG.  Microsoft Security Essentials doesn't do as well as it used to in catching viruses.
Let me know if you need help installing it.
 Sunday morning or afternoon would be better than the evening.

Sent from my iPhone