[Nfbf-l] Election Day coming

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 27 23:53:47 UTC 2014

Early voting began in Alachua County last Wednesday. Just happened that I had something to return to the library where an early voting precinct was set up so I took care of 2 errands at once. Interesting thing; once you vote, the phone calls and political mail seem to stop. Hmmm! Could someone be tracking who has and has not voted?? Something to think about.
Thanks for the reminder.
Judy