[Nfbf-l] Passing of Johnnie Slayton

BROOKE6358 at aol.com BROOKE6358 at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 23:03:16 UTC 2014

This is stunning news!  Johnnie Slayton was,  for me, the voice which
imparted reason and encouragement during our NFBF  DB Division conference call
meetings.  NFB was blessed by the life of Dr.  Johnnie Slayton.
Peace be unto them who love this kindly  soul.
Brooke Evans
NFBF DB Division

In a message dated 10/30/2014 4:54:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,