[Nfbf-l] Passing of Johnnie Slayton

Tom & Debbie Ryan seekers2 at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 31 02:40:58 UTC 2014

Hello to All:
We are absolutely stunned over this news.  Our prayers and heart felt sorrow
goes out to Johnnie's many family members at work,her  neighborhood,
Tallahassee Chapter,Statewide NFB  and her Dear Sister that  we had as a
part of our Chapter for a short wile as well as other precious birth family
members.  I can not express what a marvelous example she is and was of an
individual living the life she wanted to live!  We will miss her brilleeunt
wit, compassion and honesty,  best of all  she was our Friend!
Until we meet again, rest in peace
     The Ryan's.