[Nfbf-l] Passing of Johnnie Slayton

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 14:56:45 UTC 2014

After receiving the news about thepassing of my long time dear friend Johnnie; I wept uncontrollably a deep sadnessof loss came over me, upon suggestion of a co-worker I stepped out of theoffice and took a break, I sat in the courtyard under the shade of an oak treewith the gentle breeze blowing a sudden peace came over me, I realized that mydear friend has returned to be home with the Lord.

 Oh that mighty heart spark tree that’s where Iget my energy, it shades me from the harsh sunlight thus gives me strength andspiritual might. In darkest times when I’m alone and traveling down a pathunknown, it’s clear, no fear, as the spirit steers me in the obvious directionof safety comfort and protection.
Johnnie thanks for being the spiritthat sparked my heart!

Love you & Cheers,

 Peter Cerullo