[Nfbf-l] Passing of Johnnie Slayton

Toni King tkk at samobile.net
Fri Oct 31 16:08:44 UTC 2014

Hello,
I would like to thank everyone for the kind words and support in the
face of our loss.

Yes Johnnie Slaton was an amazing woman and a devoted member of the
NFB.  She was a great president and we will miss her leadership, energy
and drive.
We will continue  to make a difference  in honor of Johnnie and all she gave.

Sincerely,
Toni King
VP of the Tallahassee chapter.